Coaching is great support to anyone preparing to successfully make a personal transition, handle a business or leadership challenge with confidence, resolve interpersonal issue gracefully or create satisfying work/life balance.
We work with you to clarify your goals and expectations, establish a customized development plan and coach you on how to actually accomplish your goals and dreams. Sessions may include self-assessments and skills training to expand competence, as well as energy work to release limiting beliefs, stuck emotions and unproductive habits.
Personalized Coaching focus on making positive movements in any of the following areas:
- Interpersonal communication
- Conflict management
- Leadership skills
- Influencing and working with others
- Project and people management
- Planning for new or improving existing ventures
- Making presentations
- Job/school performance
- Managing work/life transitions
HOW DO WE START?
Begin with a free, 20-minute “Get Acquainted” conversation to get an initial understanding of what goal you want to work on, how you prefer to work, and ways in which our services could support what you want to accomplish. When you decide to start, we’ll provide you with some simple preparation for the first session.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A PERSONALIZED COACHING SESSION?
We will focus on clarifying the specific outcome you want, and agree on a workable approach, timetable for development and number of coaching sessions.
Subsequent sessions could include any of the following:
- Review information via self assessments, feedback from others, and/or observations, etc. to identify strengths and areas to grow
- Create a customized, personal implementation plan with agreement to prioritized actions. Recommendations could include services we offer as well as resources from external sources
- Use energy work techniques to dissolve stuck emotional upsets, move beyond unproductive, self-imposing beliefs and habits, and reduce pains/discomforts associated with stress, if appropriate
- Learn new skills, and may include reading articles, rehearsing, role playing, scenario building, etc.
- Use the session(s) to brainstorm, strategize, plan, problem solve, prepare presentations, etc.
- Review progress against personal development plan, and adjust recommended actions as appropriate
In-between sessions, you will be asked to do preparation work, practice skills taught, integrate discoveries and solidify your progress.
What people say:
Sandi is one of those rare individuals who combines remarkable insight into people, the ability to see the truth of situation or behavior, and the remarkable ability to help her clients move to a meaningful solution. I've experienced Sand's ability to provide just the right input to change my behavior for the better, to reach new levels of success professionally and achieve unexpected growth personally. Sandi is the real deal.
~Alan, insurance executive