Reduce stress, pain & anxiety without medication.
We offer state-of-the-art methods to integrate body, mind, and spirit so that you can experience:
- Wonder and excitement of new and fulfilling possibilities.
- Freedom from the echoes of emotional upsets, self-limiting beliefs and unproductive behavior patterns.
- Joy of flow, movement and well being, operating as nature intended.
We use a variety of energy balancing work (BodyTalk, Reiki, Tapas Acupressure Technique, Sound Healing), personalized coaching and movement classes to facilitate your ability to take charge of your well-being. We work with clients from all walks of life, ranging from 4 year-old children to seniors in their 80's. Based on Person-Centered principles (personal congruence, unconditional regard, empathic interactions), we treat each individual with compassion, kindness and respect. We've learned that three critical change levers can help to sustain health: reframe your perspective, rebalance your energy flow, and re-energize your body mind. Each of our services complements and enhances other approaches.
Some people have asked, how does one get started? Is there a progression in EnTegrate services? The best way to get started is to contact us. Based on what you want to achieve, we will suggest which service(s), and in what order, would best meet your needs.
A person could participate in one service only, or a combination of services. In some cases, we would start with one approach, then something comes up where it would make sense to add another approach. Here are some examples:
- A college student wanted to relax just before her final exams and came for a Reiki session.
- A client wanted to get off prescribed medication and knew it was related to some emotional upsets, so we did Tapas Acupressure Technique (TAT).
- A entrepreneur asked for Personalized Coaching to develop a long-term strategic plan to grow her small business.
- A marketing manager schedules a monthly BodyTalk session to maintain his health and well-being.
- A mother has had shoulder pain for eight months, and her doctor couldn’t find anything wrong. We first did BodyTalk. It then came up that she would benefit from Reiki to relax her shoulder and muscles. When a recurring emotional upset surfaced a few sessions later, we also did TAT.